Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lily Allen - LDN Video

I always hate it when artists break. They are my little thing, and then all of a sudden everyone's an expert. You can usually tell it's going to blow when it hits Flux Blog and tell that it's happening when it's aired on Stereogum.

It's a nice thing for the artist to finally get worthwhile recognition. I'm really not one to jump on the band wagon though. I like to move away and look for something else.

Here's Lily Allen's Vid, I love it...



... I don't like it anymore. Next...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina F. said...

I always hate it when artists break. They are my little thing, and then all of a sudden everyone's an expert.

I hear ya. That's why I was so upset about Myslovitz making English music in effort to break into the mainstream. I want them to be successful, but my little selfish heart wants them to remain all for me. (I say this as a non-Polish speaking American; they're huge in Poland but virtually unknown over here.)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home